Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hear Your Voice


With technology on the break, podcasting has become an ingenious social tool to express one self. This week's class taught us how to create and publish our own podcast. Our professor had a guest speaker who showed us how to create a podcast. Our guest speaker had a step by step booklet that showed us how to use the program. The program we used was called Audacity, this program is an ingenious mechanism that helps the person record,play, and edit . This program contains an easy way to create a podcast. Audacity can also help you enhance one's podcast by inserting music or managing one's tone of voice. Individuals create a podcast for a variety of reasons, some use it for interviews, music, tutorial, storytelling, lectures, conference recaps, and oral presentations, etc.

I believe that creating a podcast is a new technology that can enhance one's work. A podcast is an innovative media tool that can enhance one's work. Creating a podcast for this class will help me obtain a good understanding on how to use a podcast.

3 comments:

rcampsey said...

I'm kind of excited about using this technology. It is my first time! I'm a little shy about doing my own podcast, but I think it is a great technology. It is amazing to me how many ways there are to get connected and stay connected with people around the world.

Jesse said...

I would have to agree that podcast is quite "ingenious" and I am very excited on working on the podcast project. The in-class presenter helped me improve my confidence over the project. In addition, she was quite informative.

Alex said...

We should look on video blogging as well. Taking podcasts and going visual really introduces a new element to the nature of the beast.